1. Classic downtown Franklin.
2. Family photo shoot with Roy Orbison.
3. Our traditional Christmas Eve Eve Fondue Night.
4. Pretty barn that I have driven by at least a thousand times.
5. Afternoon turned into night spent talking with Mary.
6. Pumpkin pie with maple whipped cream (that I finished off for breakfast and lunch).
7. Sweet angelface girls.
8. Chocolate peppermint whoopie pies (someone help me).
9. The presents I wrapped only look slightly lumpy this year!
10. A mini mini Rockefeller plaza.
December is truly the greatest. Merry Christmas Eve! xo